Friday, August 10, 2007

A Start

Hello and Welcome! to the DHOSF, a personal blog space created by me to record my thoughts. I am not at all sure if this is worth the effort, maintaining a blog space to air the fetid and sometimes tenebrous musings of a diseased mind, but what the hell, why not? In future I shall post my thoughts on what comes to mind, what is occupying my thoughts, what strikes me as either newsworthy or ridiculous but never on the mundane, routine or unremarkable (unless it proves a point, of course). By the way, DHOSF stands for the Darkest Heart Of Savage France, where I currently live and which often provokes either amused, bitter, outraged, mystified or resigned reactions, responses & observations on my part. Et oui, je peux écrire en français mais je ne le préfère pas parce qu'anglais est mon langage de pensée. So we'll keep the blog in English, although I will not forswear the occasional dip into different tongues for expressivity. There may also be selected guest bloggers from time to time who share my particular viewpoint on the world but express themselves in their own, often colorful, fashion. So, let's be on with it, shall we?
Leducdor

No comments: