Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Whatever you had done, I could have pitied and protected you. But because I am mad, I have betrayed you."

"And because I'm mad, I'm rejoicing in my heart, without a shred of pity, without a shred of regret, watching you go with glory in my heart!" Ingrid Bergman, Gaslight (1944)

Because some of my friends have asked to see photographs of my paintings, I have decided to post a few examples here. Some are old, some are newer. Of course photographs can never convey the real look of oil on canvas, nor the texture, but they must suffice. Thank you for asking, my friends. To see the real things, I'm afraid you will have to come to France (poor you!) and see them with your own eyes. I continue to paint and, God willing, will continue to do so until the day one too many batch of fumes clogs my lungs and my brain for the final time.
Leducdor








No comments: